Orange Essential Oil 10ml
Citrus Sinensis (Orange, Sweet) Peel Oil
Main uses: Immune support and antioxidant
Properties: Immunostimulant, antioxidant, energizing and antimicrobial
Blends well with: Most oils
Cautions: Needs to be diluted for topical application and avoid direct sunlight for up to 12 hours
Extraction method: 100% cold pressed
The unmistakable scent of orange is concentrated to make a potent essential oil that has multiple uses. Cold-pressed from the rinds of oranges, this essential oil works as a natural sedative. Often used in aromatherapy, orange oil can alleviate anxiety, lift depression, and reduce irritability. Orange oil has anti-inflammatory compounds that can reduce irritation and pain, as well as antimicrobial power to stop infections from occurring. Can be used to treat conditions such as acne and dermatitis. Detoxifying properties smooth and brighten the skin, creating a youthful glow.
- Citrus sweet scent
- Brightens dull skin
- Reduces feelings of irritability and stress
How to Use
- Essential oils have the natural ability to heal, soothe, and stimulate. With antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties, essential oils have a wide variety of uses.
- Sniff essential oils right from the bottle for an instant pick-me-up, to relive anxiety, or to induce relaxation. Add to carrier oil, such as jojoba, and use in a soothing massage. Place a few drops in diffuser to eliminate household odors. Add to cleaning products for more antibacterial and antimicrobial power. During cold and flu season, diffuse daily to stimulate immunity. Mix with carrier oil and apply to the skin to heal wounds. Add a drop or two to your face serum and apply daily to and protect skin against the signs of aging.
- Before applying to skin, do a patch test.
- How to patch test – Wash, clean, and dry the area on your upper arm near the crook of your elbow. Apply small amount of essential oil and cover with a bandage. Leave the bandage on for 24 hours, then remove and check for irritation. If skin looks clear and there is no reaction after the allotted test time, the oil is presumably safe to use. If you feel irritation at any time duringthe test, remove bandage and wash area with soap and water.