Lemon Essential Oil 10ml
Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
Main uses: Increase concentration, metabolism and used as an antioxidant
Properties: Antiseptic, antioxidant, antibacterial, disinfectant and mucolytic
Blends well with: Most oils
Cautions: Needs to be diluted for topical application and avoid direct sunlight for up to 12 hours
Extraction method: 100% cold pressed
Lemon oil is a common scent that can be found in natural household cleaners, due to its highly antibacterial properties and the ability to cut through grease and grime. Lemon can reduce mental fatigue, nervous tension, and exhaustion. Inhaling lemon oil can reduce feelings of nausea, and is especially helpful for women who suffer from morning sickness. Lemon oil is excellent for skincare as it can restore the luster to dull skin. Its antiseptic properties treat acne and reduce excessive oil, while its detoxifying compounds rejuvenate tired and sagging skin.
- Citrus scent that’s uplifting and energizing
- Brightens dull skin
- Reduces look of varicose veins and dark spots
How to Use
- Essential oils have the natural ability to heal, soothe, and stimulate. With antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties, essential oils have a wide variety of uses.
- Sniff essential oils right from the bottle for an instant pick-me-up, to relive anxiety, or to induce relaxation. Add to carrier oil, such as jojoba, and use in a soothing massage. Place a few drops in diffuser to eliminate household odors. Add to cleaning products for more antibacterial and antimicrobial power. During cold and flu season, diffuse daily to stimulate immunity. Mix with carrier oil and apply to the skin to heal wounds. Add a drop or two to your face serum and apply daily to and protect skin against the signs of aging.
- Before applying to skin, do a patch test.
- How to patch test – Wash, clean, and dry the area on your upper arm near the crook of your elbow. Apply small amount of essential oil and cover with a bandage. Leave the bandage on for 24 hours, then remove and check for irritation. If skin looks clear and there is no reaction after the allotted test time, the oil is presumably safe to use. If you feel irritation at any time during the test, remove bandage and wash area with soap and water.