Lemongrass Essential Oil 10ml
Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Oil
Main uses: Ease muscles aches and pains
Properties: Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, analgesic and decongestant
Note: Top (To Middle)
Blends well with: Mint and Ginger
Cautions: Needs to be diluted for topical application
Extraction method: 100% steam distillation
Lemongrass is a plant that grows in warm tropical regions and is harvested for its use in Asian medicine and cuisine. Its fresh clean scent makes it the perfect room deodorizer, and its antimicrobial properties make it ideal for use in a home crafted all-purpose cleaner. The detoxifying properties of lemongrass are wonderful for the skin to cleanse and clear, even out skin tone, strengthen tissues, and reduce pore size. Its soothing properties keep hair and scalp healthy by fighting hair-loss and irritation. Eases headache and muscle pain.
- Clean lemon scent with earthy tones
- Eases muscles aches and pains
- Natural insect repellent
How to Use
- Essential oils have the natural ability to heal, soothe, and stimulate. With antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties, essential oils have a wide variety of uses.
- Sniff essential oils right from the bottle for an instant pick-me-up, to relive anxiety, or to induce relaxation. Add to carrier oil, such as jojoba, and use in a soothing massage. Place a few drops in diffuser to eliminate household odors. Add to cleaning products for more antibacterial and antimicrobial power. During cold and flu season, diffuse daily to stimulate immunity. Mix with carrier oil and apply to the skin to heal wounds. Add a drop or two to your face serum and apply daily to and protect skin against the signs of aging.
- Before applying to skin, do a patch test.
- How to patch test – Wash, clean, and dry the area on your upper arm near the crook of your elbow. Apply small amount of essential oil and cover with a bandage. Leave the bandage on for 24 hours, then remove and check for irritation. If skin looks clear and there is no reaction after the allotted test time, the oil is presumably safe to use. If you feel irritation at any time during the test, remove bandage and wash area with soap and water.