Frankincense Essential Oil 10ml
Boswellia Serrata (Frainkincense) Gum Oil
Main uses: Skin repair (decrease stretch marks, skin blemishes and wrinkle reduction)
Properties: Immunostimulant, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and restorative
Blends well with: Lavender
Cautions: Needs to be diluted for topical application
Extraction method: 100% steam distillation
Frankincense oil comes from the resin of the Boswellia Serrata tree and has been part of therapeutic healing for thousands of years. Its benefits are plentiful, starting with the ability to reduce stress levels and dispel negative emotions to promote calming. Frankincense can strengthen skin and improve skin tone, while lifting skin that sags. It can help to fade stretch marks and scars, soothe redness, and heal dry, cracked skin. Assists in the treatment of pain-related conditions that affect the muscles, joints, and tendons.
- Warm, rich scent
- Reduces appearance of stretch marks and skin blemishes
- Relaxing and calming
How to Use
- Essential oils have the natural ability to heal, soothe, and stimulate. With antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties, essential oils have a wide variety of uses.
- Sniff essential oils right from the bottle for an instant pick-me-up, to relive anxiety, or to induce relaxation.
- Add to carrier oil, such as jojoba, and use in a soothing massage.
- Place a few drops in diffuser to eliminate household odors.
- Add to cleaning products for more antibacterial and antimicrobial power.
- During cold and flu season, diffuse daily to stimulate immunity.
- Mix with carrier oil and apply to the skin to assist healing wounds.
- Add a drop or two to your face serum and apply daily to and protect skin against the signs of aging.
- Before applying to skin, do a patch test – Wash, clean, and dry the area on your upper arm near the crook of your elbow. Apply small amount of essential oil and cover with a bandage. Leave the bandage on for 24 hours, then remove and check for irritation. If skin looks clear and there is no reaction after the allotted test time, the oil is presumably safe to use. If you feel irritation at any time during the test, remove bandage and wash area with soap and water.