Focus Essential Oil Blend 10ml
Description: Keep your concentration focused on the task at hand with this aromatherapy blend. Perfect for an early morning start or an afternoon pick-me-up to keep you alert.
Blend: Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Cananga) Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Mint) Leaf Oil
Cautions: Needs to be diluted for topical application.
Single essential oils work well on their own, but a specialized blend can make life even better. This Focus blend contains oils that combine together to keep your concentration focused on the task at hand. Works well when you need to be alert and aware at any time of day. Cananga oil provides a natural stimulation of the brain and circulatory system, while the clearing scent of rosemary oil reduces anxiety. Use at work for an afternoon pick-me-up to keep you alert.
- Bring health and balance to the home naturally
- A specialized blend of pure essential oils
- Use to improve concentration and focus
How to Use
- Essential oils have the natural ability to heal, soothe, and stimulate. With antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties, essential oils have a wide variety of uses.
- Sniff essential oils right from the bottle for an instant pick-me-up, to relive anxiety, or to induce relaxation.
- Add to carrier oil, such as jojoba, and use in a soothing massage.
- Place a few drops in diffuser to eliminate household odors. Add to cleaning products for more antibacterial and antimicrobial power.
- During cold and flu season, diffuse daily to stimulate immunity. Mix with carrier oil and apply to the skin to heal wounds.
- Add a drop or two to your face serum and apply daily to and protect skin against the signs of aging.
- Before applying to skin, do a patch test.
- How to patch test – Wash, clean, and dry the area on your upper arm near the crook of your elbow. Apply small amount of essential oil and cover with a bandage. Leave the bandage on for 24 hours, then remove and check for irritation. If skin looks clear and there is no reaction after the allotted test time, the oil is presumably safe to use. If you feel irritation at any time duringthe test, remove bandage and wash area with soap and water.