Deep Calming Essential Oil Blend 10ml
Description: Calm the nerves and ease stress related tension with this aromatherapy blend. Use at bedtime to reduce insomnia, or during the day when tensions run high.
Blend: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata (Cananga) Flower Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil
Cautions: Needs to be diluted for topical application.
Single essential oils work well on their own, but a specialized blend can make life even better. This Deep Calming blend contains essential oils that will calm the nerves and ease stress related tension. The calming properties of lavender oil have been used for hundreds of years to promote peace and reduce stress levels. Rose geranium oil has the power to improve mental functioning and reduce anxiety and depression. Use at bedtime to reduce insomnia, or during the day when tensions run high.
- Bring health and balance to the home naturally
- A specialized blend of pure essential oils
- Use to ease nervous tension and stress
How to Use
- Essential oils have the natural ability to heal, soothe, and stimulate. With antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties, essential oils have a wide variety of uses.
- Sniff essential oils right from the bottle for an instant pick-me-up, to relive anxiety, or to induce relaxation.
- Add to carrier oil, such as jojoba, and use in a soothing massage.
- Place a few drops in diffuser to eliminate household odors. Add to cleaning products for more antibacterial and antimicrobial power.
- During cold and flu season, diffuse daily to stimulate immunity. Mix with carrier oil and apply to the skin to heal wounds.
- Add a drop or two to your face serum and apply daily to and protect skin against the signs of aging.
- Before applying to skin, do a patch test.
- How to patch test – Wash, clean, and dry the area on your upper arm near the crook of your elbow. Apply small amount of essential oil and cover with a bandage. Leave the bandage on for 24 hours, then remove and check for irritation. If skin looks clear and there is no reaction after the allotted test time, the oil is presumably safe to use. If you feel irritation at any time duringthe test, remove bandage and wash area with soap and water.