Bliss Essential Oil Blend 10ml
Description: Put your mind at ease with this aromatherapy blend. Great for reducing stress and anxiety.
Blend: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil
Cautions: Needs to be diluted for topical application.
Single essential oils work well on their own, but a specialized blend can make life even better. This Bliss blend contains a mixture of essential oils that complement each other to put your mind at ease. The uplifting scent of rose geranium oil improves mental functioning and reduces anxiety and depression. Orange oil can alleviate anxiety, lift depression, and reduce irritability. Patchouli oil is a stimulant that can relieve depression and general feelings of anxiety. Use whenever you need to find inner peace.
- Bring health and balance to the home naturally
- A specialized blend of pure essential oils
- Use to reduce stress and anxiety
How to Use
- Essential oils have the natural ability to heal, soothe, and stimulate. With antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties, essential oils have a wide variety of uses.
- Sniff essential oils right from the bottle for an instant pick-me-up, to relive anxiety, or to induce relaxation.
- Add to carrier oil, such as jojoba, and use in a soothing massage.
- Place a few drops in diffuser to eliminate household odors. Add to cleaning products for more antibacterial and antimicrobial power. During cold and flu season, diffuse daily to stimulate immunity.
- Mix with carrier oil and apply to the skin to heal wounds.
- Add a drop or two to your face serum and apply daily to and protect skin against the signs of aging.
- Before applying to skin, do a patch test.
- How to patch test – Wash, clean, and dry the area on your upper arm near the crook of your elbow. Apply small amount of essential oil and cover with a bandage. Leave the bandage on for 24 hours, then remove and check for irritation. If skin looks clear and there is no reaction after the allotted test time, the oil is presumably safe to use. If you feel irritation at any time duringthe test, remove bandage and wash area with soap and water.